Stated Income Loan Programs Are Back For Businesses!
These stated income programs help the self-employed and commercial companies looking for mortgage lenders
- No Tax Returns Required!
- P&L and Bank Statements if owner-occupied
- Rent Roll and Bank Statements if non-owner occupied Rental
- 600 Minimum Credit Score
- 700 and higher credit scores may qualify for Premium Rates
- Rates as low as 6.99%!
- Up to 70% LTV
- Will accept 10% Second also
- Loan amounts from 100K-3 Million
- Single-Family Rental Units, Multi-Family, Office, Mixed Use, Industrial, Retail, Warehouse, Self-Storage, Auto Service, and many others
- Owner Occupied or Non-Owner Occupied properties
- 30 Year Amortization (keep payments lower!)
- 3-5 Year Fixed Rates
What's the Definition of a Stated Income Loan?
A stated income loan is a mortgage where the lender DOES NOT verify the borrower's income by looking at their pay stubs, W-2s, income tax returns, or other records. Instead, borrowers are simply asked to state their income, and taken at their word.